Data Engineering Guides
Some Data Engineering Guides that will help you learn data engineering:
- Data Quality
- How to handle data quality issues by detecting, understanding, fixing, and reduce
- Data Lake / Lakehouse Guide
- The what & why of a Data Lake
- Differences between Lakehouse & Data Warehouse
- Components of a data lake
- Trends in the market
- We answer questions such as:
- How to build an open-source data lake offloading data for analytics?
- How to govern your hundreds to thousands of files and have more database-like features?
- Reverse ETL Explained
- Data Orchestration Trends
- Data Integration Guide
- Understanding Change Data Capture (CDC)
- Using an ETL Framework vs Writing Yet Another ETL Script
See more on Data Insights Blog Posts.